The OCR Cluster uses power-saving ARM processors (CPUs). So, a 48-CPU cluster would easily fit into a three litre mITX housing and require just 75 watts of power when under load. Such a unit is capable of processing 180 pages per minute. That is equivalent to an output of 250,000 pages per day. The OCR Cluster administration is web-based. The required IP addresses of the various nodes are entered prior to delivery and configurations such as language, text layout, scan profile and network drives are carried out via a web interface, pursuant to customer requirements.
The OCR-Cluster is suitable for anyone who needs a complete OCR-Server for an astounding price.
* Industrial OCR server in appealing design
* Up to 250'000 pages a day, no page limits
* Maximal size of database(s): 20GB
* User profiles: database
* Several mandators per database
* Print server, office files, file upload
* PDF server, OCR server, fulltext
* Backup: USB, network, rsync
* Maintenance GOLD for 1st year included! Max. 8h support delay
* Further years: 20% from initial price, termination 90 days prior end of support year
* Free replacement in 8h business time of any broken ArchivistaBox